Braces are a common orthodontic treatment option among both children and adults. They can help correct various orthodontic problems, such as crooked and crowded teeth, jaw problems, and a misaligned bite. Not only that, but braces can also eliminate problems you or your child may have with keeping teeth clean, speaking properly, or even eating. With the recent advancements in dental technology, braces are now more comfortable, sleeker, and less conspicuous than they once were. Get in touch with an orthodontist to see how braces can get you the perfect smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Do I Need Braces?
Signs that you may need braces:
- Teeth are visibly crooked or crowded
- Difficulty flossing and brushing
- Frequently biting your tongue or cheek
- Teeth that don’t align properly when your mouth is at rest
- Speech difficulties
- Jaw pain or clicking when you chew or first wake up
- Mouth breathing
- Early, late, or irregular loss of baby teeth
- Adult teeth that came in delayed or late
- Difficulty chewing food
- An under- or overbite
- Missing or extra teeth
Self-Ligating Ceramic Braces
Self-Ligating Metal Braces
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse our list of frequently asked questions about braces. If you can’t find an answer to your question, contact us and we will supply you with an answer and any other information you may need.